THODW Certified Freediver 7m Fun Dive Training
Christmas Is Coming !!! A special event for all freedivers.
The House of Dancing Water exclusively presents unique underwater diving experiences for divers.
Date & Time :
please check the poster below
English / Cantonese / Mandarin
Mop $1,800 each ( + Mop $900, upgrade to 3 hours )
Mop $980 each (+ Mop $500, upgrade to 3 hours )
Age limit :
15 years old or above
Assembly Point :
The House of Dancing Water Box Office
Participant Requirements :
-Participants must be 15 years old or above. Participants under 18 years old must obtain a consent form signed by their parents/ guardians; Participant over the age of 60 must submit Diving medical clearance to dive master for verification;
-Certified PADI Basic Freediver/ Molchanovs LAP 1/ AIDA 2 Pool / SSI BASIC Freediving (or equivalent) Course or higher level;
-Before the reservation is made, guest must contact the designated diving company for analyzing their diving certification and experiences whether they are suitable to join the course;
-All participants are required to fill the PADI Free Diver Medical History Form prior acceptance to the booking;
-Particpants require to bring Swimsuit, Mask, Snorkel, Weight and Belt for his/her own;
-If participant only certified with PADI Basic Freediver/ Molchanovs LAP 1/ AIDA 2 Pool / SSI BASIC Freediving (or equivalent) must be accompanied and supervised by a dedicated Certified Freediving instructor during the training, appointments of an additional instructor needs to be made in advance.
The fee including：
- Entrance fee at THODW for Depth Training Session ;
- Diving suit, freediving fins, weight, buoy, rope and bottom weight will be provided;
- Guests need to prepare Swimsuit, Mask, Snorkel, Weight and Belt for his/her own;
- Shower room and drinking water will be provided (Participants are required to bring their own towels).
Terms and Conditions :
1. Certified Freediver 7m Fun Dive Training is only for maximum 8 guests per course. Booking must be made 7 days in advance.
2. Participanting guests must be 15 years old or above. Participant under 18 years old must obtain a consent form signed by their parents/ guardians.
3. Participant over the age of 60 must submit Diving medical clearance to diving instructor for verification.
4. Participating guests must be a certified PADI Basic Freediver/ Molchanovs LAP 1/ AIDA 2 Pool / SSI BASIC Freediving (or equivalent) Course or higher level. Related diving certification must be presented to diving instructor for verification before Diving.
5. Participants with PADI Basic Freediver/ Molchanovs LAP 1/ AIDA 2 Pool / SSI BASIC Freediving (or equivalent) certicifation must be accompanied and supervised by a dedicated freediving instructor during the training, appointments for the additional instructor needs to be made in advance.
6. Participants with PADI Freediver/ Molchanovs Wave 1/ AIDA 2 / SSI Level 1 (or equivalent) Course or higher level certification can practice with same level participants under the supervision of the on-site diving instructor(s), and must strictly follow the instructions given by the diving instructor(s).
7. Participants are required to follow the below medical requirements:
- Customers affected by these medical conditions should not be allowed to participant in the dive – Such as asthma, epilepsy, diabetes (insulin dependent), pregnancy, and recent episode of heart or lung conditions (e.g. heart attack, angina, pneumonia, pneumothorax and Covid-19) within six months.
- Customers with these medical conditions require medical examination and must submit a Medical Clearance – Such as history of heart or lung disease, unexplained episode(s) of loss of consciousness or ‘blackout’, history of nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, repeated trouble clearing air spaces, appearance of not being physically fit, etc.
- Acute illness that requires participants to return to normal health, prior to their dive – Such as cold, flu, injuries that significantly affect diving capability, illness or generally being “unwell”, sinus related illness (swelling, blockage or inflammation of sinuses), conditions requiring prescription medication that causes drowsiness or fatigue (may require a medical release), etc. Participants with the above medical conditions may be allowed to join the tour once they have fully recovered.
8. COD Resorts Limited reserves the right to restrict participant to perform the activity should the participant fail to meet the medical requirements during the assessment.
9. The participant is fully liable should any health issues occur during the activity that have been known prior by the participant but not declared.
10. All participants should be required to provide at least one readily verifiable Emergency Contact Information prior to acceptance in the diving activities.
11. All participants must read and sign a) the PADI Free Diver Statement of Risk and Liability Acknowledgement Form, b) the PADI Free Diver Medical History Form, c) PADI Freediver Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding. If there are any problems with the PADI Free Diver Medical History form, the form must be completed and signed by their doctor for health declaration in order to ensure the participant is suitable to perform such activity.
12. Freediving equipment including diving suit, freediving fins, weight, buoy, rope, bottom weight, shower room and drinking water will be provided. However, guest will need to prepare swimsuit, towel, mask, snorkel, weight belt or neck weight for his/her own.
13. No cancellation or amendment is allowed after booking has confirmed.
14. Latecomers will not be admitted the course and the course are not eligible for refund.
15. Tickets are purchased for the session specified. All tickets sold are subject to Management’s right to cancel, alter and/or reschedule the diving course and content or change the size of the group. In the event of cancellation/ postponement of a course, the Management reserves the right to refund the amount paid or to reschedule the course date.
16. COD Resorts Limited reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms & conditions (including the use, suspension, and cancellation of this voucher and/or this promotion) without prior notice.
17. All matters and disputes, including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, will be subject to the final decision of COD Resorts Limited.
18. The English version of these terms & conditions shall prevail and the Chinese translation is for reference only.
19. Other terms and conditions apply (and will be provided upon request).
Booking Enquiries Contact :
+853 6681 6481
+853 6617 4447
Official Web page :
2021 Halloween Fun Dive Party Photography