Flexible. Durable. Comfortable.
Say hello to the new Molchanovs SPORT Weight Belt! Made of high-tech polymer material that ensures a more snug and secure fit than your standard rubber belt. An integrated buckle and absence of fasteners means improved durability. Comes in five eye-catching colors.
The Molchanovs SPORT Weight Belt is made of high-tech polymer, which provides the best resistance to wear-and-tear compared to silicone weight belts and has more elasticity compared to rubber weight belts. The fit of the belt on your hips is snug, but comfortable, and allows complete freedom of movement with a non-slippery surface. A high-quality stainless steel Marseille buckle allows for a safe quick-release in case of emergencies, and the absence of fasteners due to the buckle being directly integrated into the belt gives it improved durability.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Resistant to UV rays, chlorine, and temperature changes between -60°C to 80°C (-76°F to 176°F), and all diving related conditions
- Holes for the hip circumference are located from 66-111cm (26-43.7in) on the belt with 3.5cm (1.4in) between each hole
- High-quality stainless steel buckle with a matte finish allows for a safe quick-release by pulling on the belt end if needed for emergency weight drop
- Buckle is integrated into the belt without fasteners for improved durability
- Compatible with all types of weights designed for weight belts
- Designed for a total load of up to 12kg (22lb)
- Molchanovs logo texture on the belt
- Made in Russia
- Material: Modified polyurethane
- Buckle: Stainless steel Marseille buckle with a matte finish
- Dimensions: 135x4.5x0.4cm (53.1x1.8x0.2in)
- Weight: 350g (0.8lb)
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Green, Pink
If you want to verify that the measurements will work for your frame, take into account that the SPORT Weight Belt should be stretched tightly across the hips, which will be about 10 percent of its length. Additionally, with each piece of lead weight, the belt will become about 1cm (0.4in) or so shorter. You can verify that the belt will work for you by measuring your hip circumference, deduct 10%, and then add 1cm (0.4in) per number of weights that you use. Check the diagram that the hole you require is located on the belt. Measurements can range 1-2cm tighter or looser as polymer is quite flexible.
Example: If your hip measurement is 100cm (39.4in), you will look for the hole that is at 90cm (35.4). If you usually wear 3kg (6.6lb) of weight, you will place the buckle in the hole at 93cm (36.6in).