PADI Scuba Diver Certification Course at the House of Dancing Water
Do you want to be a qualified scuba diver for a long time but have no time to travel overseas, or worry about the difficulties? The PADI Scuba Diver Certification Course can meet your needs, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. Compared with the PADI Open Water Diving course, this course requires less time and can enrich your diving experience. If your ultimate goal is to become an Open Water Diver, this course is also a good warm-up.
With this certification, you can upgrade to an open water diver anytime you want. Since the scuba diver course taught in the House of Dancing Water has covered all the theories in the open water diver course and all the skills in confined water, you can become a qualified and certified open water diver by simply following our allied diving instructors in Hong Kong or China, or any other PADI scuba instructors in the world to complete two more open water diving classes. After that, whenever you want to gain more diving experience, you can go diving on your own.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
PADI SCUBA Diver Certification Course includes:
1. PADI eLearning manual and logbook
2. Use of diving computer during the course
3. Instructor fee.
4. THODW Pool entrance fee.
5. ALL Fundamental Scuba Diving equipment rental during the course.
6. Certification fee for PADI Scuba Diver. (PADI certifications after all requirements are met)
7. Required scuba diving equipment ( not included dive computer), diving suit, flippers, towels, personal care set, shower room, drinking water and locker will be provided. However, guest will need to prepare swimsuit for his own. (Towels and Slippers must be returned to the collection point after use)
Please check the poster above
Course Content :
One week before the formal theory class, the instructor will register the students to PADI’s newest eLearning®️ electronic online learning system. This convenient, interactive eLearning system uses videos, audio, graphics and reading to help you learn, plus short quizzes that let you gauge your progress, and then offers a review of anything you happen to miss. By completing knowledge development online at your own pace, you’re ready to meet with your instructor and start having fun in the water.
- Theory class on knowledge development to review the PADI eLearning® to ensure the participants understand the basic principles and safety-related content of scuba diving
- Five 3m Depth Confined Water Dive Sessions of THODW
- Two 7m Depth Deep Dive Sessions of THODW
English / Cantonese / Mandarin / Portuguese
Original Price Mop $8,600 each
Discount Price: Mop $5,680 each
Booking Enquiries Contact :
+853 6681 6481
+853 6617 4447
Official Web page :
Participant requirements :
1. Participants must be 15 years old or above. Participants under 18 years old must obtain a consent form signed by their parents/ guardians; Participant over the age of 60 must submit Diving medical clearance to dive master for verification.
2. Physically fit.
3. Demonstrate the ability to swim continuously on the surface 200 meters without swim aids, or 300 meters using mask, fins and snorkel.
4. Before the reservation is made, guest must contact the designated diving company for evaluation their experiences whether they are suitable to join the course;
5. All participants are required to fill the PADI Medical statement prior acceptance to the booking.
Terms and Conditions
1. PADI Scuba Diver Certification Course is only for maximum 4 guests per course. Booking must be made 7 days in advance.
2. Participating guests must be 15 years old or above. Participant under 18 years old must obtain a consent form signed by their parents/ guardians. Participant over the age of 60 must submit Diving medical clearance to diving instructor for verification.
3. Participants must have the ability to swim continuously on the surface 200 meters without swim aids, or 300 meters using mask, fins and snorkel; without time limit and any swimming stokes can be used.
4. Participants must be physically fit and able to pass the onsite swimming test and orientation under the guidance of the dive master; otherwise, participants will NOT be allowed to join the PADI Scuba Diver Certification Course. Payment will NOT be refunded under this circumstance.
5. Participants are required to follow the below medical requirements:
Customers affected by these medical conditions should not be allowed to participant in the dive – Such as asthma, epilepsy, diabetes (insulin dependent), pregnancy, and recent episode of heart or lung conditions (e.g. heart attack, angina, pneumonia, pneumothorax and Covid-19) within six months.
Customers with these medical conditions require medical examination and must submit a Medical Clearance – Such as history of heart or lung disease, unexplained episode(s) of loss of consciousness or ‘blackout’, history of nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, repeated trouble clearing air spaces, appearance of not being physically fit, etc.
Acute illness that requires participants to return to normal health, prior to their dive – Such as cold, flu, injuries that significantly affect diving capability, illness or generally being “unwell”, sinus related illness (swelling, blockage or inflammation of sinuses), conditions requiring prescription medication that causes drowsiness or fatigue (may require a medical release), etc. Participants with the above medical conditions may be allowed to join the course once they have fully recovered.
6. COD Resorts Limited reserves the right to restrict participant to perform the activity should the participant fail to meet the medical requirements during the assessment.
7. The participant is fully liable should any health issues occur during the activity that have been known prior by the participant but not declared.
8. All participants should be required to provide at least one readily verifiable Emergency Contact Information prior to acceptance in the diving activities.
9. All participants must read and sign a) the PADI Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk, b) the PADI Medical Statement, c) PADI Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding. If there are any problems with the PADI Free Diver Medical History form, the form must be completed and signed by their doctor for health declaration in order to ensure the participant is suitable to perform such activity.
10. Based on safety considerations, videotaping and photography is prohibited during the course. The staff will take photos of the diving and send the files to guest via e-mail.
11. No cancellation or amendment is allowed after booking has confirmed.
12. Latecomers will not be admitted the course and the courses are not eligible for refund.
13. Participants must meet the PADI Scuba Diver Certification requirements in order to get the certificate.
14. Tickets are purchased for the session specified. All tickets sold are subject to Management’s right to cancel, alter and/or reschedule the diving course and content or change the size of the group. In the event of cancellation/ postponement of a course, the Management reserves the right to refund the amount paid or to reschedule the course date.
15. COD Resorts Limited reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms & conditions (including the use, suspension, and cancellation of this voucher and/or this promotion) without prior notice.
16. All matters and disputes, including the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, will be subject to the final decision of COD Resorts Limited.
17. The English version of these terms & conditions shall prevail and the Chinese translation is for reference only.
18. Other terms and conditions apply (and will be provided upon request).
19. PADI Scuba Diver Certification Course is provided by Merfolks.