WHITESHARK MIX is a compact underwater scooter launched by SUBLUE.
An ingenious underwater scooter equipped with double propellers. The small and integrated design makes it easy to carry and operate. Swim and dive like a champion even if you are new to the water.
The patented design and engineering of the Whiteshark Mix is unparalleled in the industry. The symmetrical design created by the dual thrusters provides balance and agility in the water, and light weight portability on land. Small, but mighty, the Whiteshark Mix flies through the water at 3.4 MPH at a maximum depth of 130ft, faster and deeper than units costing more than twice as much.
The Whiteshark Mix comes equipped with a universal action camera mount, perfect for everything from family vacation videos, to recording your adventures out on the reef.
Size: 18.9 x 9.9 x 9 inch
Weight: 6.4 lbs
Speed: 3.35 miles/h (maximum)
Working Depth: 40m / 130ft (depth limit)
Endurance: 30 minutes (normal use)
- Speed may vary from person to person based on load and environment.
- 30 minutes is the average time when used by swimmers in normal under water conditions and will vary with the intensity of usage.
- It’s suggested to prepare two or more dedicated batteries to swap out during longer sessions.
- Action camera is not included with the Whiteshark mix and should be purchased independently to make videos.
- Simple operation- magnet switches on both left and right handles make the Whiteshark Mix easy to use.
- Portable size with plenty of energy. Total weight of 6.4lbs is easily to carry at home or abroad. Dual thrusters release 8kgf thrust in total to explore the underwater world.
- Comes with a removeable floater for either positive or neutral buoyancy, waterproof construction with protective covers to prevent fingers from accidental injury.
- Powered by a sealed and rechargeable 11000hAm battery, with a run time of up to 30 minutes with normal usage. The working depth is rated to 40m / 130ft, with maximum speed of 3.35miles/h.
- Equipped with an action camera mount for POV filming.