The lightweight bag that keeps your equipment organized on all your freediving adventures.
Whether you are taking the subway to a pool in the city or jetting off in a boat to a dive site, transporting and keeping your gear organized just got a little easier. Introducing the Lightweight Bifins Bag 3, now a little more organized and spacious with more depth, a large inner mesh pocket, and a removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
This roomy bag is deceptively compact, folding neatly into the bottom of your suitcase or locker.
Just shy of 600g (1.3lb), the Lightweight Bifin Bag 3’s weight is hardly noticeable in your hands or at an airport's luggage counter.
Carry your equipment in one hand, over the shoulder, or cross-body. An adjustable/removable shoulder strap can clip into four attachment points to find the best position.
Organize your gear easier with more depth. Bifins stay in place with velcro straps, while a large zippered pocket keeps your mask, wetsuit, weight belt, and other items separate.
The classic hidden pocket tucked away at the back of your bag stores your wallet, keys, and anything else that shouldn’t get wet.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Sturdy Oxford fabric stitched with reinforced thread
- Lightweight for easy carrying and packing
- Comfortable rigid carrying handle
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap with 4 attachment points
- Integrated velcro straps for keeping the foot pockets secure inside the bag
- Zippered inner mesh pocket for keeping loose equipment and items separate from bifins
- Hidden outer zippered pocket for securing small items
- Large zippers that are corrosion-proof against saltwater
- Can be used as a changing mat when fully opened
- Material: Nylon 420D Oxford fabric
- Dimensions: 96 x 34 x 7cm (37.8 x 13.4 x 2.8in)
- Weight: 600g (1.3lb)
- Recommended load: 8kg (17.6lb)
- Colors: Black, Blue
- Not designed for holding more than 8kg (17.6lb) of equipment.
- After contact with salt water, rinse with fresh water.
- Do not use in temperatures colder than -50°C (-58°F) or hotter than 80°C (176°F).
- Wash at or below 30°C (86°F). Do not tumble dry or wring out. Hand washing is preferred.
- Do not expose to fire.